Why hire a contractor or freelancer for your PHP project?
Here are 8 good reasons to hire a contractor instead of taking on an employee for your next PHP project:
- Your contractor will work only when you need them. If your business is quiet or there’s nothing to do one a particular project, you wont pay anything.
- Contractors are business owners too, which means their success depends upon professionalism, dedication and hard work.
- Contractors are accountable for their time and if they’re like me then they will give you a time sheet for every job they do so you know exactly how your money has been invested.
- You do not have to worry about taxation or superannuation.
- There is no such thing as a sick days or holiday pay for contractors – if they don’t work, they don’t get paid.
- There are fewer administrative headaches.
- Contractors have their own equipment and tools, so there’s no need for you to purchase computers or expensive software.
- An experienced contractor will have been exposed to a wide variety of environments and tools, and is therefore more likely to be productive from day 1.